The Northern Colorado Regional Youth Shelter will be a safe and supportive space for youth experiencing homelessness or crisis situations in the Northern Colorado region. Our shelter will provide temporary housing, basic needs, and access to resources to help young individuals get back on their feet. In addition to overnight shelter, we will also provide daily drop-in times to gain access to services, programming, and other needs.
In addition to safe and secure shelter, the youth shelter will offer the following services:
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Clothing and personal hygiene items
- Case management and support services
- Educational support and tutoring
- Mental health counseling and emotional support
- Life skills workshops
- Recreation and leisure activities
If you are interested in more ways to help, contact Aaron Brown at Aaronb@thematthewshouse.org.